We support YOU, every day and mile over the road or at your designated work place, YOU are the backbone of our business and we consider YOU as our most valuable asset.
Our drivers are among the best in the industry when it comes to their hard work, professionalism, and responsibility. We know that success starts and is maintained by having a knowledgeable and reliable staff and this is why we strive to attract and retain the best. With a good foundation to our business we are able to provide good service to our customers and also accommodate our drivers with many valuable benefits.
We are capable of providing on the job training and individual focused growth potential.
Being a driver for Inter-Link Transportation is a fun and rewarding career and if you want to join us please refer to the requirements below and the "contact a recruiter" tab.
- 21 years or older
- No more than 3 moving violations within a 3 year period
- No Felonies
- Valid driver's license & Class A CDL
- Must be able to pass all DOT drug screens, road tests, and legal qualifications
- No Alcohol/DUI related violations
- No current probation or parole
- No major preventable accidents within the last 12 months